Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"I Don't Know, That's a Pretty Big Lock!"

I just had the draft for my fantasy football league, and therefore I'm really in the mood for sports-related sarcasm. In that vein, let me recommend a site that Mr. Furious introduced me to in the comments to an early post, the beautifully named Kissing Suzy Kolber.

Here's a sample of the love, from their preview of the Buffalo Bills:
Scott Norwood now resides in Northern Virginia, where he makes a living as realtor, mostly selling ranch homes that lean just a little to the right. Third prize is you're fired, Norwood. PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN NORWOOD! Coffee is for kickers!
If you liked that, you'll love the rest of the site. And if you didn't get the Scott Norwood reference, there's a very good chance you and I will have little to talk about for the next five months.

6 comments:

InanimateCarbonRod said...

I laughed out loud at least a dozen times while reading the piece on the Baltimore Ravens.

Wes said...

Chock full o' measty goodness!

WF

Otto Man said...

I went with the most recent post, but the Ravens one is funnier as iRod notes.

The Ravens are named in honor of Baltimore native Edgar Allan Poe. Poe is credited with inventing detective fiction. In “The Murders in the Rue Morgue,” Auguste Dupin correctly deduces the murders were committed by an escaped orangutan. In real life, the orangutan was framed by Ray Lewis.

Isaac Carmichael said...

"The Music City Extremely Poor and Inopportune Kickoff Coverage"...that's good stuff!

Studiodave said...

That average day with food and drinks sounds like a dream. A happy fattening dream.

And the guide to booze will come in handy.

Anonymous said...

Scott Norwood references always make me think of Buffalo 66.