Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm the greatest parent in the world


At least that's how I feel when I read stories like these.
The children's mother Zara Care, along with her sisters Serenza and Danielle Olver and her mother Carole Olver, forced the kids to punch each other in the face.
The women also goaded the two-year-old boy and three-year-old girl, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, to hit each other with a magazine and a hairbrush.
When one did not fight, they called him a "wimp" and a "faggot".
...
The fight, filmed on a home video recorder, was found by the children's father who is in the Army and had returned from a tour of duty in Iraq.

Man, there's no way I'll screw my kids up as bad as that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Further proof that more people are having kids than are being parents.