Friday, February 03, 2006

CIA Director Goss: the Turdiest Turd Who Ever Turded

CIA Director Porter Goss, February 2006, regarding leaking of classified CIA information:
"The damage has been very severe to our capabilities to carry out our mission," CIA Director Porter Goss told the Senate Intelligence Committee, citing disclosures about a variety of CIA programs that he suggested may have been compromised.

Goss said a federal grand jury should be empaneled to determine "who is leaking this information."

House Intelligence Committee Chair Porter Goss, October 2003, regarding leaking of classified CIA information (specifically, the outing of Valerie Plame):

"Somebody sends me a blue dress and some DNA, I'll have an investigation."

Turd.

2 comments:

Otto Man said...

I'm proud to see you took the high road in the title.

Thrillhous said...

Thanks. I credit my studying at the Rush Limbaugh Center for Classy Dialog.