Friday, September 29, 2006

Saved by the Smell

By now you've probably heard of Dustin Diamond's sex tape. (Yes, that Dustin Diamond.)

My favorite part of this whole thing is the reason he made the sex tape in the first place:
The sex tape got out because Diamond and some buddies have a "monthly gathering" wherein they exchange such tapes which earn points based on "what [we're] able to accomplish" on the tapes: "We do it almost like poker. [The tape] could have been left out in anybody's home, machine, computer."
This makes complete sense. Who among us doesn't tape ourselves having sex so we can impress our friends? You may not know this, but the LLatPoN gang gets together once a year so we can have our own little sex tape contest. The last one was the best one yet. Thrillhous started out with a little New York Taco. We thought that was great until Otto Man upped the ante with an Albino Dragon. But Studio beat us all with a Rochester Flop followed by a Grumpy Pirate.

4 comments:

Studiodave said...

" Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings."

Yes, I don't want to be seen as nerdy / a dork. I will jump to pervert.

Mike D. must be so disappointed. He only had bad breath from onion rings.

Studiodave said...

And I wish you would have shown me this web site before I picked my fantasy football team names. The Grumpy Pirates would rule the league!

TravisG said...

I can never remember which button combinations to push for my finishing moves.

Otto Man said...

Christ that's funny. I'm crying here.

And Studio, I had the same reaction. Next ytear, we only do names from this list. You can take your pick, but it's got to be something like the Albino Dragons or the Rochester Flops.

You know -- it's not too late to switch.