Sunday, July 03, 2005

Guns Don't Kill People, Bears with Guns Kill People


Courtesy of the fine folks at the Poorman, I've just discovered a wonderful collection of greeting cards put out by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership and featuring none other than Brasco the Liberty Bear. (I'm not sure, but I believe this was the basis for Johnny Depp's character in Donnie Brasco. Same love of guns, same love of liberty, same love of Pacino.)

I'm a little fuzzy on the backstory for Brasco, but from the images seen here, it seems he was somehow rescued from the touchy-queery arms of those hippie Berenstain Bears by the forces of Judah Ben-Hur.

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this one, so I think I'll just let Brasco and his trigger-happy ursine friends speak for themselves.

No comments: