Saturday, August 13, 2005

What Would Santorum Say?

Mrs. Thrillhous and I are having an argument, and if there's one thing I've learned about marital disputes,it's that wives love it when you discuss the issue with as many people as possible. I figure, why not make it public to the millions of readers of the LLATPON blog phenomenon? Yeah, that'll be great.

Here's the deal. Mrs. T saw a license plate on Thursday night that she thinks contains an obscene message. So obscene, in fact, that she felt compelled to contact the Virginia DMV. You see, she's a big fan of The Smoking Gun's license plate expose, where they print various prohibited license plates, such as "DMSHT" and "BANGN". She just wants to do her civic duty, yo.

I, on the other hand, think she's nuts. I see what she sees, but I don't think it's all that obvious, and it seems to me that anyone who discerns the obscenity has already got a pretty dirtied up mind. Kinda like those guys at Focus on the Family who watch hour after hour of MTV and Girls Gone Wild videos to document the vulgar acts. Of course, those guys are watching it to protect the kids, right?

Without further ado, here's the plate (generate your own at the VA DMV's site). What do you think?


4 comments:

Otto Man said...

Clearly, that plate belongs to someone who enjoys man-on-dog sex and also pilots a Boeing 777.

As long as we're on the subject, can you help me convince the DMV to give me that "4NIC8" plate?

Studiodave said...

If you divide the 777 by seven and multiply by 6 you get the sign of the devil.

People have complained about my plate as well ("FSTFCKR"), they just don't understand I founded the "Meet the Fockers" fan club.

Mrs_Thrillhous said...

I think messages are for bumper stickers. And do I ever want to shake anyone with a W 04 sticker!

Still, I wonder how "RU WETT" got through the censors. It's not like he had a sexy car. And it's not as if women get turned by cars.

Studiodave said...

No, not the cars themselves, but the money to takes to get a car.