Monday, January 22, 2007

A Special Place In Hell

Over the last several years, I kept up to date on the Abramoff scandal by reading piece-part news articles.

Bill Moyers' "Moyers on America" program does an outstanding summery of the events of the rise and pathetic fall of Abramoff, Reed, and Ney. You simply don't understand how heinous their actions are until you see them as the sum of their parts. Take the time to learn how low a political machine can go. They are all available for online viewing here.

If you watch the show, you will see when I say "A Special Place In Hell" it is well earned.

2 comments:

Thrillhous said...

I never get tired of that mug shot. I should make it my Christmas card next year.

Studiodave said...

In the documentary, he tells the story of he payed to Jesus that others could "see Christ in his smile." I kid you not.